Click here to view our Return to Play Plan.
With the significant increase in Covid numbers Team Caulfield will be introducing some further controls to keep our children and volunteers safe while also offering some standard reminders.
1. Please don’t attend Team Caulfield activities if you are unwell or under isolation conditions
2. Use the QR code on arrival to sign in and use the hand sanitiser provided.
3. We will be implementing smaller age group numbers where possible. We will be endeavoring to have groups no larger than 10 children, supported by two parent helpers. We will not be introducing a new program and ask that age groups sequence through their scheduled events.
4. We are requesting parent helpers wear masks when interacting with the children
5. Parents not directly involved in supporting the age groups are to remain behind the track fence and off the competition area.