Weekly Competitions (Saturdays & Twilights)
The only acceptable uniform for normal weekly competition is as follows:
- CLAC singlet or CLAC competition T-shirt or CLAC crop top.
- CLAC singlets/competition T-shirts/crop tops must have the LAVic name/age patch and the Coles patch attached to the front.
- Navy shorts or leggings.
Region & State Championship Events
- CLAC singlet, competition T-shirt or crop top with the LAVic name/age patch and the Coles patch attached to the front.
- Navy shorts with NO logos and NO pockets.
- CLAC singlet, competition T-shirt and crop top must carry the LAVic logo.
- Suitable sporting type footwear must be worn at all times.
- Under 12–15 athletes may wear spikes in all laned track events.
- Under 14 and 15 athletes may wear spikes in the 800m and 1500m events.
- From U12, spikes are permitted in the Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump & Javelin.
- On synthetic tracks, such as Duncan Mackinnon, spikes are not to exceed 7mm in length. Spikes are
only to be worn whilst competing and must be removed before leaving the track.
Please ensure you label all personal items.
Training Top & Face Mask Orders
If you would like to place an order for a personalised Team Caulfield Training Top or a CLAC face mask, please email Nat at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Boys & Girls Shorts||$30|
|Girls Bike Shorts||$35|
|Sunsmart Competition T-shirt||$35|
|White CLAC logo T‐shirt (only small sizes left)||$10|
|Tracksuit Pants (sizes 6 through to 16)||$20|
|Tracksuit Jacket (sizes 6 & 8 only)||$20|
|CLAC Face Masks||$10|
We also have a collection box for second hand uniform donations which will be re-sold at minimal cost.